Monday, May 7, 2007

list update

16. Salvage and plant the vegetable garden. I bought rhubarb plants. It's a start...
26. Read or listen to the Bible.
I'm listening to the New Testament in a version called the The Bible Experience. It's all done by African American actors, some I can recognize (Samuel Jackson as God). Horribly over-produced (e.g, the text says, "The people were afraid" and you hear people in the background saying "I'm afraid.") I'm up to Luke. But I think I need a break. I won't get through it all before it's due back at the library anyway. So I'll have to check it out again. And again. The Old Testament comes out in the fall.
41. Participate in community-supported agriculture.
I've signed up for a regular share at The Root Connection in Redmond. Their sample boxes included kohlrabi -- I have no idea what to do with that. I guess I'll learn...
70. Do a blog.
When do I get to say I'm doing that?? I think I've figured out links, although someone will have to tell me if they really take you where I think I'm sending you...

2 comments:

rachel said...

Your links are good, but I would say a few months are required before you can legitimately cross blogging off your list.

Brad said...

And there's plenty more to blog about. Like Sports. And movies. And riding the ferry. And cooking. And your awesome progeny.